Saturday, November 13, 2010

We are not scared.

During the past few weeks, my wife, my brother and myself have been victimized by cussing and implied threats due to the nature of some of the comments about the 19th Ward power structure, being published here. We have also been called many names because of what we are doing. One older woman (a former public official) called me a sow. Another woman confronted my wife at Jewel and called her a bitch. Guess what? We are not backing off. We are committed to getting these issues out in the open. The Kiss Ass's are not going to persuade us otherwise. We are not scared of you.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/13/2010

    Stay strong! We the People are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the good people of the 19th ward had any idea of the planning and cunning which takes place behind closed doors, there would be an angry uprising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for standing up for what you believe in. I too have been victim of ignorance and it did not stop me either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/13/2010

    Why did JR Boz's close down?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/14/2010

    Wow! What impressive attendance I saw tonight at the fundraiser for Matt O'Shea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/14/2010

    Never trust an Aldermen!

    They only care about donations and envelopes!

    ReplyDelete