Thursday, November 25, 2010

Aldermanic Campaign and Issues.

I have prepared a list of issues which I consider first and foremost, as the most important issues of this campaign. They are:
  1. Protection of people and property.
  2. Quality of the local public schools.
  3. Economic development.
  4. Parks and recreation.
  5. Public pensions.
  6. Taxes.
  7. Ward remap.
  8. The return of the South Side Irish parade. 
I am asking the candidates to please submit to me a brief paper outlining your position on these issues. The deadline for submission is 9:00 am on Wednesday December 1.  Your responses will be published in the order they are received.  I will only publish if I get enough participation. Please send your responses to murph60643@yahoo.com and also include your recent photograph in a JPEG format.