Trump issues full-throated attack on radical Islamic terrorism AND government bureaucracy to delight of thousands of Poles who chant his name
- President Donald Trump met with Polish President Andrzej Duda on Thursday at the Royal Castle in Warsaw
- He later questioned during a landmark speech at Krasinski Square whether the West has the 'will to survive'
- Insisted North Korea would face 'consequences' and admitted Russia 'could have' interfered with the election
- Trump hit Russia later for its 'destabilizing activities in Ukraine and elsewhere and its support for hostile regimes including Syria and Iran'
- He urged Vladimir Putin's government to join the U.S. and its allies in the global fight against terrorism
- Earlier said he thought Russia had interfered in the election - but that Obama had done nothing about it
- Visit to Warsaw came ahead of a journey to Germany for the G20 summit on Friday and Saturday
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4670380/Donald-Trump-Poland-s-president-plot-against-EU.html#ixzz4m5Oz1kuw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook