Sunday, December 6, 2015

Why is this an issue?

Is this real or just more B.S. Are they trying to imply the U.S. have been trying harder than the Russians, as a run up to the presidential address tonight?
Wants to destroy ISIS, not
(FoxNews.com) - The U.S. military says its 15-month bombing campaign on the Islamic State is depleting its munitions supply and that additional money and other support is “critical” for “the long fight.”
"We're expending munitions faster than we can replenish them,” Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Welsh said Friday. “We need the funding in place to ensure we're prepared for the long fight. This is a critical need."
The Air Force has reportedly fired more than 20,000 bombs and missiles in Syria in the fight to dismantle the self-proclaimed Islamic State.
Air Force officials say they have enough munitions right now but project a shortage and want more long-term planning and funding to meet future needs.

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/23/2019

    You've made some really good points there. I looked on the net for additional information about
    the issue and found most individuals will go along
    with your views on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/23/2019

    I could not resist commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/16/2019

    I want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.
    I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/16/2019

    May I just say what a comfort to uncover a person that truly understands what they are
    talking about over the internet. You definitely understand
    how to bring a problem to light and make
    it important. More and more people really
    need to read this and understand this side
    of your story. It's surprising you aren't more
    popular since you definitely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/16/2019

    Hello! I could have sworn I’ve visited this web site before but after browsing through many of the
    articles I realized it’s new to me. Regardless, I’m certainly happy I discovered it
    and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/16/2019

    Very good info. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance (stumbleupon).
    I've book marked it for later!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3/16/2019

    This is a topic which is near to my heart... Cheers!
    Exactly where are your contact details though?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/16/2019

    Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Many thanks
    for supplying this info.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3/16/2019

    I couldn’t resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6/21/2019

    Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this website needs a lot more attention. I’ll
    probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6/21/2019

    Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.

    ReplyDelete