- Grew up in St. Cajetan parish.
- Lives in Oak Lawn now.
- Has a wife and children
- Is the newly elected democratic committeeman of Worth township.
- Works for Cook County
- Has been cleared of charges that he engaged in political activities while on county time.
- Was appointed to serve the remainder of Kevin Joyce's term.
- Will serve without pay.
- Is supporting the election of Bill Cunningham
By all accounts "Johnny O" seems to be a good guy. He wanted the job so that he could claim he did it and I guess it gives him added credibility as committeeman.