Tuesday, July 18, 2023

'I'm no antisemite' says RFK Jr after saying Jews had immunity from covid



The nephew of JFK said that he would be Israel's biggest supporter as president



RFK Jr in Berlin in 2020(Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)


(JNS) US Presidential candidate RFK Jr has defended himself against claims of antisemitism after controversial comments he made about covid being 'ethnically engineered' to affect Jews less.

“It’s clear to me now that I need to be much more careful,” Kennedy told JNS.

“I have to learn a lesson from this, and the lesson I learn is that I have to understand that the words that I use have an impact, and they can be misused and misinterpreted,” he said. “I regret talking about that study, and I am going to be careful to make sure that I don’t do anything like that in the future.”


Robert F. Kennedy Jr. officially announces his candidacy for President on April 19, 2023 in Boston, Massachusetts. (Photo by Scott Eisen/Getty Images)


Kennedy told JNS that his remarks about a scholarly paper on COVID-19 should never have been quoted.

“I made a statement in a meeting that was presented to us as Chatham House rules, as a closed meeting,” he said. “I made an accurate statement about an NIH-funded study. I regret ever talking about that now because it’s clear that even accurate facts will be distorted and misconstrued in ways that hurt people.”

“The last thing I want to do is be hurtful to people, particularly Jewish people, who have already suffered more than any other race,” he added.



“People really need the truth more than

No comments:

Post a Comment