Friday, August 7, 2020

Bumped Up: Different Topics

The number of visitors to this blog has not decreased since we made our new format announcement 4 days ago. That being said, the amount of bitching has been incredible. I have heard from Angry Man, Almost as Angry Man, Tony, Bert and a guy that stopped by my house while I was cutting the lawn. We get it. You want to hear the dirt on the 19th ward politicians. You want to see them bashed and bashed again and again. We are going to begin doing that. We are going to hate them as much as you do. We are going to MF them every day, at every turn and at every opportunity. In fact, we are going to start doing that today with a big earthshaking revelation about Ald. O'Shea. That revelation will be broadcast later today.  

This blog just broke a record for the number of visitors during the months of June and July. Big deal. I wonder what is it all about. Certainly the goals have changed since 2010, but I don't know if the blog is necessarily helping people as much as it serves as a source of entertainment or a sort of vent
for some of the political outrage.

I have decided to refocus the topics covered to something more relevant for the times we are living in. With the November election approaching, I feel uncomfortable in my typical approaches to everything. The U.S. has an insurgency which is causing everyone problems. I hope the insurgency just goes away but my gut tells me it's not going to be that simple. Accordingly, the blog is going to focus on the things that matter. The things that will help everyone get through the tough times. The topics are food, shelter, defense, investments, political developments and China. The blog is going to continue to be pro Trump and pro Police. Gone will be the bashing of very local pols, it's just pointless. A certain % of the readers will never be happy. It's a distraction to what's at hand.

I am not the originator of this blog. There have been four Murphs. I took it over from Murph 1. Murph 3 took it over from me and shut the blog down when he moved to Florida. I was able to get it restarted and with the help of Murph 4 who came on last fall, we are cranking out some big numbers.

Thanks you  
Murph 2 and 4

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/03/2020

    Good Luck to you. People are very nervous about current events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/03/2020

    I get what your saying, but there are those of us that monitor the day to day aggravations created by people we entrusted to look out for us and venting here has been pretty theropeutic, at least for me. So don't eliminate too much of the local stuff. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youth for Nixon8/03/2020

    went through withdrawls when your compadre escaped to florida. your pulitizer prize winning column is fabulous. no local politician bashing? so anyone above alderman is common game? can we speculate the agony of their wives/husbands having to be so close to said politicians 24/7?? can we have a free day??? if thats the case i will be loyal to you. congrats on the numbers, so when is the steak dinner for moi, southside tony, eddie and the rest of the gang of idiots (mad magazine). we expect a reply?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8/03/2020

    I guess that's a good excuse to protect your local politicians Murph, it's your blog. I'm guessing you got word to knock it off, that's usually how it goes, then our 1st Amendment right goes. So since you are going restrict my speech you don't need me and the guys to visit anymore. I know you aren't going to authorize this because it's the truth, and the truth and facts are being buried everyday and you just added your blog to the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody has talked to me.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8/04/2020

      Maybe a participation trophy will cheer you up.

      Delete
    3. Anonymous8/04/2020

      A participation trophy is for volunteers of campaigns that lose their candidates race.

      Delete
  5. Anonymous8/04/2020

    You need to censure less. Dont be afraid of the elected assholes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8/05/2020

    "I hope the insurgency just goes away but my gut tells me it's not going to be that simple"

    I got this from another forum explaining what we are up against. Antifa/BLM and other Marxist groups are like the Terminator. It WILL NOT STOP until its goal is achieved. This is not Party Politics, this will not be solved politically or legislatively.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8/07/2020

    Why is the alderman encouraging mail-in voting? I got a letter from him in the mail containing a vote by mail application. Mail-in voting is about stealing elections.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's a different topic:
    Blacks Who Hate Whites, But Somehow Marry Them (☉。☉)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Youth for Nixon8/07/2020

    dude isnt my aldercreature so i really cant and shouldnt opine. my goal is to red pill as many as i can. i think its a matter of enlightening the things ive seen since i was 8 years old in 1960. the culture of corruption and the i got mines i have witnessed decade in and decade out. illinois has lost plenty of people, who left because they wernt going to get raked over the coals any longer. they are never coming back and more are leaving who is going to fund the state services let alone the pension CRISIS. HELLO it will never be sustainable. my street sense tells me there is a Rico act comming. yes that means wife and daughter who had the backs of criminals going to prison. my street smarts also tells me the state will go bankrupt. you make 100 k on a pension suddenly slashed to???? God as my witness i hope not
    in closing i think we are waking up "to the do as i say not as i do" and laws apply to thee not me. when this phony lockdown is over, do you really think tourism and conventions at mc cormick place are coming here, because if you do i cant help you. watch jerk cuomo begging people to come back. he learned that from our jerk begging wall mart not to leave and the i got mines just keep dancing bcause when the music stops there wont be any chairs to rush to

    ReplyDelete
  10. Youth for Nixon8/07/2020

    PS God Bless you MURPH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't keep everybody happy. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't any type of voting fraudulent? Election Day? Early Voting? (@_@)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8/08/2020

    I still like your blog regardless of the format change, im sure you will still continue to air out appropriate matters......

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8/08/2020

    I miss Tony :(

    ReplyDelete