Thursday, June 11, 2020

Despicable: Seattle protestor tells cops to kill themselves


These people are SICK. Both mentally and spiritually. Pure. EVIL.
Jason Rantz, from KTTH Radio in Seattle, reported the following on Twitter last night:
Take your guns, put them onto your chins, and pull the trigger.
When a man shouted at cops to kill themselves or the crowd will “tear you apart” instead,
Seattle Councilmember Teresa Mosqueda (@CMTMosqueda) told the public that the anger is justified.”
More from Jason’s story on MyNorthwest.com (read the full story here):
“SPD, I need you to do me a favor. Take your guns, put them onto your chins, and pull the trigger,” the man yelled. “I need you to kill yourselves. That’s your only redemption. Go ahead, save us the trouble of tearing you apart and *****ing kill yourselves. Did I stutter? I said ‘k-k-k-kill yourselves.
Listen to the video here.
#LoveTrumpsHate is so cancelled. It’s now, “kill yourself!”
How awful the left have become. I’m afraid there is NO unity possible with people like this.
DCG

1 comment:

  1. Fellowship of the Minds
    June 10, 2020
    😃

    ReplyDelete