Monday, April 27, 2020

She is remorseful for taking personal priviledge

Texas mayor apologizes for going to nail salon in violation of stay-at-home order



BEAUMONT, Texas - The mayor of Beaumont, Texas, has apologized after going to a nail salon in violation of the stay-at-home order.

Becky Ames said in a statement: "I should have never entered the salon last Tuesday. I did not intend to take personal privilege while asking others to sacrifice and for that I am truly remorseful. My heartfelt apologies to all of the citizens of Beaumont for my lapse in judgement."

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/27/2020

    Personal Privilege??? WTF ??? These going to be the new buzz words? It's called Freedom !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/27/2020

    Yes, it's personal privilege.
    🤫🤐

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/28/2020

    I’ll bet she listens to Slim Harpo’s version of “Scratch My Back”

    ReplyDelete