Wednesday, October 16, 2019

ABC = Fake News

typical ABC viewer
ABC issued a correction and apology Monday for reportedly using video from a Kentucky gun range while falsely claiming it depicted a fierce battle between Syrian Kurds and Turkish forces.
The network aired the footage on Sunday night and Monday morning, framing it as battlefield video, when, in fact, it appears to be from a night gun demonstration at the
Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point, Kentucky.
The footage first aired on Sunday's "World News Tonight" as anchor Tom Llamas claimed it showed a Turkish attack on a group of Kurdish civilians in a Syrian border town.
The chyron beneath the video read: "CRISIS IN SYRIA. ISIS prisoners escape as death toll rises in attack."
ABC responded to the error on Twitter Monday and issued a correction.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/16/2019

    I am shocked and dismayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/21/2019

    I want assembling useful info, this post has got me even more info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/30/2019

    Some really interesting points you have written.Assisted me a lot, just what I was looking for :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/15/2019

    Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could
    take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11/17/2019

    Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11/18/2019

    We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

    Your web site offered us with useful info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our entire group can be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/19/2019

    Thanks for every other informative blog. The place else may just I get that
    kind of information written in such an ideal manner? I have a
    mission that I'm simply now working on, and I have been on the glance out
    for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11/24/2019

    I used to be able to find good info from your articles.

    ReplyDelete