BREAKING NEWS: Paul Manafort and Rick Gates told to SURRENDER to federal authorities as Mueller grand jury indicts them in first charges from special counsel probe
- The first charges from the probe of possible Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. presidential election could be unsealed soon
- The New York Times says Paul Manafort and Rick Gates have been told to surrender today
- Manafort left his home shortly after 8:00 a.m. to turn himself in
- A federal grand jury approved the indictment on Friday and a judge ordered it sealed then
- Trump has denied the allegations of collusion with the Russians and called the probe 'a witch hunt'