Friday, December 4, 2015

I do not believe that he cares

Never shed a tear


CHICAGO (FOX 32 News) - Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner is speaking out on the controversial Laquan McDonald shooting video for the first time.

Thursday, Governor Rauner told reports he cried when he saw the video. He says he cried for Laquan McDonald, and cried for the good police officers in the city of Chicago.
Sponsored Links

When asked what took the governor so long to speak out on the video he said, "he hadn't been asked."
Rauner says he cried over Laquan McDonald video

Rauner said he questions why it took 13 months for officials to charge Officer Van Dyke with the murder.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/04/2015

    I think he usually drops the "g" on most words ending in "ing". So my guess is he was probably actually "cryin"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/04/2015

    Laquan mcdonald +Ronald Johnson = Ronald McDonald

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous12/06/2015

      Cute, but it would actually be Laquan McDonald Ronald Johnson. So your joke has holes. You go to Carmel or Rita?

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12/06/2015

    I guess I don't care either. Not a Democrat in this state cares one god d**n bit about me ! Not one Proud Union Home gives a s**t about me. Not one Red shirt strike again Chicago School Teacher cares AT ALL about me. I care. I just don't care about you anymore. Your Democrat Unions created this stink hole of debt hanging over all our heads. So no, I guess I really don't care. And I don't really care about McDonald either. Lesson learned. When you take PCP and go on a lunatic rampage with a knife and cut cop car tires and are a danger to others, especially the police, then no I don't care too much about criminals. Tell me why I SHOULD care?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/08/2015

    THIS GUY HAD IT RIGHT WHEN HE CUT THE PROGRAMS THAT NOBODY SHOWED UP FOR UNLESS THEY WERE GIVING FREE TURKEYS AWAY,ALSO IT WAS GREAT TO SEE QUINN THE NIGHT HE LOST SHELL SCHOCKED,,PRICELESS, GO TRUMP 2016,,,,

    ReplyDelete