Unprecedented strange crap is overtaking the U.S.A. One really should sit down and think about it.
Who is it supposed to remind me of?
Pickle
Pickle for sure.
Cunninghamm
Pickle Joyce for sure. But in a good way. Not Matt, he is too sincere Dart and Cunningham are either too stupid or mentally ill, or both I don't know. Hurley was collecting money on 111 TH street last Friday. I gave her a dollar and she smiled at me. She is so pretty.
Pickle is a legend in his own mind.
Who is it supposed to remind me of?
ReplyDeletePickle
ReplyDeletePickle for sure.
DeleteCunninghamm
ReplyDeletePickle Joyce for sure. But in a good way.
ReplyDeleteNot Matt, he is too sincere
Dart and Cunningham are either too stupid or mentally ill, or both I don't know.
Hurley was collecting money on 111 TH street last Friday. I gave her a dollar and she smiled at me. She is so pretty.
Pickle is a legend in his own mind.
ReplyDelete