|Let's ask our Cook County Commissioner John Daley|
- There have been thousands of layoffs in numerous departments.
- Tax revenues are way down.
- Suburban courthouses are going to be closed on the weekends.
- Now you have to pay for parking at those courthouses.
- Has anyone noticed the recent, very quite migration of City of Chicago employees to the Cook County, Cook County Health Services and the Cook County Forest Preserve payrolls? About a dozen of them so far. A few of them even got county cars. All of them related to a certain political family. What would Michael Shakman say? Why is this happening when so many others are being laid off?