Tuesday, February 6, 2018

POS

Brad Pitt in 2011: ‘I made a pact with the Devil’

On September 9, 2011, at the Toronto International Film Festival, Brad Pitt and his co-stars (Chris Pratt, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Jonah Hill) met with journalists to publicize the movie Moneyball.
As reported by Huffington Post, Pitt said with a straight face:
“I related it more to my upbringing, I grew up in a very Christian environment — a very healthy environment and a loving a family — but there were parameters that I didn’t understand, that I questioned it, and it took me until my adult years until I could really trynew things… That was satanism, it works really well, I made a pact and the movie came out, so… No, you’re really dealing with certain things as you grow up and you’ve got to try things on for yourself and really figure out what works for you and what doesn’t. I
just relate to that time, it’s a very personal time, it’s a comfort system and you cut the tether and find yourself very on your own with nothing to hold on to.”
The audience laughed. But you can see for yourself in the video clip below that Pitt wasn’t joking. Look at his eyes.
It now “makes sense” that, posing for the New York Times, Brad Pitt made the 666 sign with his hand.
As explained in the article, “Top Ten Illuminati Signs“:
The sign is made by touching your thumb with your index finger making a circle. The other fingers follow the index’s shape thus forming the tail of two 6s…. The sign is given as a pledge of allegiance to Satan. When it is given over the eye, it represents the eye of Lucifer.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/06/2018

    It will all come out eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
      Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
      including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
      Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
      500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
      forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
      any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
      contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
      IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
      ORGANIZATION

      Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

      Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
      Email : join666cult@gmail.com

      BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
      BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
      THANKS

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2/06/2018

    If I sell my soul, can I put Angelina Jolie over my knee and give her a well deserved spanking??? She’s a very bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2/06/2018

    weirdo

    ReplyDelete