Monday, April 10, 2017

RADICAL LEFTISTS WITH GUNS:

 Is Bloodshed on the Horizon?

April 10, 2017
leftieswithguns
Recently, counter-demonstrators to a rally in support of President Donald Trump showed up open carrying rifles and pistols. When a Phoenix New Times reporter noticed the rifle-totin’ red-scarfed brigade, he followed along . . .
BlackBlocGun1
As I walked next to them, we would encounter obstacles, like parked cars, and so forth, and I mostly would go around the other side of the obstacle, and then catch back up with the group.
But at one point, I walked next to a dude in a yellow headscarf, whom I’d tried to talk with before, and I brushed against him, unintentionally.
I didn’t think much of it, as the sidewalk is only so big, but he apparently took offense, because in retaliation, he walked backwards into me, pushing me aside.
BlackBlocGun2
This is the sort of thing that I would normally expect from the right-wing militia-types, but, in reality, the group was little more than an ad hoc left-wing militia. So I shouldn’t have been surprised.
Needless to say, this ticked me off and my language was a tad salty. Eventually, the group stopped, and a guy in sunglasses demanded to see my credentials.
I told him I was with Phoenix New Times, but I wasn’t going to show him anything unless he identified himself to me.
He would not do this, and the conversation went back and forth, with him asking me to stop filming and leave, and me informing him that we’re in a public place and I’m not going anywhere.
“I’m just going to warn you that we’re not responsible for anything that might happen to that phone,” he told me, meaning the phone I was holding.
Not surprisingly, at the end of his story, he wrote:
In hindsight, it occurs to me that if a left-wing militia and a right-wing militia, such as the ALG, cross paths at an future demonstration, there very easily could be bloodshed.

BlackBlocGun3
I explored the increasing likelihood that good guy gun owners will die at the hands of leftists with guns in the piece, “Will the Left’s Civil War Turn Deadly?
Miloevent
Bottom line: Black Bloc/antifa “protesters,” funded by George Soros, wear masks and bully others into silence, under threat of injury or death. And now, in Phoenix, they brought their guns.
blackbloc
The left have proven themselves skilled at subversion, disinformation and yes, violence. They have the support of the news media, Hollywood, the entertainment industry and social media justice warriors. And they have a ton of money.
What’s more, the Democrat party seems to love these Black block/antifa-types as well. Remember who commands the police in those Democrat-controlled cities, and who prosecutes criminal cases.
What happens if someone accidentally puts a round in the dirt while carelessly caressing his or her trigger at one of these events? By the same token, what happens if one of the antifa-types shoots a Trump supporter? Or even one of their own?
Don’t underestimate violent leftists. You can laugh at them and call them “brown shirts with belly rolls,” but you do so at your own peril. As always, if you can legally carry, do so.

7 Responses to RADICAL LEFTISTS WITH GUNS: Is Bloodshed on the Horizon?

  1. Matt on April 10, 2017 at 9:45 am 
    Eh, I'm not too worried about this. If anything, it's good for gun rights. We already have conservatives/Repulicans on our side. Getting more liberals/Democrats will be useful. More people supporting gun rights is helpful.

    And I'm not sure I agree that them having an ND. The pictures you posted show them with good trigger discipline. As for belly rolls, only one of the people in your picutres appears to be overweight, and he's wearing a MOLLE vest which makes him look bigger. I see just as many overweight people on the conservative side, if not more. I also note that the conservative side tends to skew older. I'd be interested in seeing some demographic statistics to see if that is actually the case of course.

    Regardless, armed liberals aren't really something to be too worried about. Not anymore than armed conservatives anyway. We all have 2nd Amendment rights and laws that advance gun rights help everyone. Liberals with guns is a boon to gun rights. It serves as a twofer by taking a vote away from the anti's and giving it to the pro-gun side. It's what I've been doing ever since I got into shooting anyway.
  2. Christopher Watts on April 10, 2017 at 10:18 am 
    Is it just me or is everyone that's complaining about how everyone that supports trump must be a racist 
    A) white
    B) have masks or bandanas that can easily be used as masks

    Weren't there some democrat groups like that back in the day also?
  3. DM on April 10, 2017 at 2:06 pm 
    For the most part, I'm seeing fringers off the triggers – good.  I'm not crazy about where some of the muzzles are pointing.
    I have a problem with the idea of using firearms to intimidate for political purposes.  This is a longstanding practice of the left. 
    I carry concealed and am armed whenever the law allows it.  The only time my firearm will become visible in public is when there is an immediate threat of death or great bodily harm with no way to safely retreat or de-escalate.
    These snowflakes should take a GSD Defense Training class – at least they might learn how not to shoot each other.

  4. Warface on April 10, 2017 at 3:58 pm 
    LOL…Looks like a few of them are competitive eaters. The guy with the SKS is really scary. I wonder what his cholesterol level is?
  5. David Deplorable on April 10, 2017 at 4:11 pm 
    It's just a matter of time until it's Kent State 2.0.  
  6. Parabellum on April 10, 2017 at 4:18 pm 
  7. Patriot02 on April 10, 2017 at 7:04 pm 
    If the lefties want a war, they can have one. I've been preparing for this since November.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4/10/2017

    Redeploying our troops in North Beverly and taking assault positions in Ryan's Woods. Jesus, does it get any goofier than this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous4/10/2017

      This is not goofy. This is the new reality. Also, just soy know, all of our tactics in the 19th ward are defensive.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4/10/2017

    And is there anything more menacing and threatening than some woos with a face bandana giving you the finger? Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/10/2017

    Still have to know how to use those firearms and have a proper mindset. Those sparklefarters get most of their info from tv and hollyweird movies......

    ReplyDelete